Wikipedia Trail: Video game- best selling video game

Wikipedia Trail


1. Video Game: I started off with this search as a lot of our work is based on games and I thought this would be a good place to start off. Here is the link :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game#Genres

2. Nintendo: I choose Nintendo next as I knew it was one of the biggest game companies and I knew it would have a lot of good links to it. 

3. Nintendo DS: I choose Nintendo DS as it was a console I grew up with as a kid. I used to play loads of games on it like my favourite Nintendo game Super Mario.

4.List of best-selling game consoles: I choose this link as I was curious as to what console sold the most consoles ever. The answer is the PlayStation 2. I also used to play PS2 when I was growing up so this is pretty cool to see. 


An image of the best selling console, the PlayStation 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document