Review week comments and feedback

Review week comments and feedback


This week, I got to review my feedback blogs, I also read all the comments on my blogs from my classmates and lastly I looked back on my 'Introduction' blog which I wrote at the start of the module, it was just a quick introduction about myself and what I like/ don't like.

1.


The feedback and comments that I have been getting on my blogs are very helpful and they are lovely to read. I like reading the comments my classmates leave on my blogs because I want to hear their opinion on my game or game ideas. I read all the comments as I feel like they can help me to see something I am doing good but more importantly something that feel could be useful to add in, for example, I was reading a comment on my game and the person suggested that I could think about adding in a ramp into my game to make it more challenging for the players and I really took that comment on board as I think I will add another obstacle to make it a bit more challenging for the player. Everyone leaves such lovely comments which makes me feel great about myself but also some people question some of my work in my game which is great as then I question myself to see if I am doing something wrong. The comments can be good for when I do my game project as it can help me stay motivated. If I feel like I am having a bad week and don't think my game is looking good , I will then see a comment that states how that person liked how I did one part of the game and that would make me feel better about myself and the work that I have done.I find the comments on the blogs about my game to be the most helpful as they give me great ideas to add into my game or take away from my game. It is important to get feedback from other people as they will give you the right feedback and not just compliment you on work that is not that good.

2.


I feel like the comments I am leaving on peoples blogs are effective and are honest. I like to give honest feedback and not to just say that the work is excellent to make the student feel great as they would prefer to be giving honest feedback on their work rather than dishonest feedback. I like to follow the 'WWW' strategy as it is the most effective in my opinion as it gives the person feedback, gives them a question to answer and motivates them more.

3.

I feel like the comments I get on my introduction post are very helpful as they help me to know what each person likes or what each person has in common with me. The comments help because I might have not known a certain someone liked the same music as me or supported the same football team which can be a great way to start a new friendship.  I am very happy that my blogs are somewhat good enough for people to comment and help me in my journey. My introduction comments make me happy as it shows people are interested to see what I like and what I get up to in my spare time in summer.

4.

For the future, I want to leave more detailed comments on peoples blogs as I love getting a lot of feedback and I am sure the person who's blog it is would love a detailed comment on their game or their introduction. I might change the background theme to my blogs as I feel like it is due a change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document