Week 9 Progress

Week 9 Progress

For this blog I am writing about my progress over the last few weeks to now.

1.

Overall, I am very happy with my progress so far. I did not think I would have as much points as I did if I am going to be honest but I roughly thought I would be near enough to it. I am just annoyed at myself for slacking for one of my weeks hitting a low number, but from them I knew I had to keep up on my work. I do have a good weekly routine. I plan my week out and manage to get my work done in time and done well. The class assignment that has been my favourite are the ones based around my game. I like them as I get to work and build my way towards my own game that I am making in Unity. I have only done one extra credit task one week, I am going to do more towards the end of the year as I want to get the best grade that I possibly can get. 

2.


There are no specific changes that I would make to my progress for the rest of the module but the only thing I am going to change is that I am going to do more extra credits so I can boost my grade up as much as I can. I want to avoid slacking. I have seen my score and I know that I have passed but I do not want that to drop my head and slack. I want to keep doing exactly what I am doing at the moment and keep working hard on my blogs and making my game the best that I can.

3.

The motivational image that will help me push through til the end of the semester is this one:
An image of a motivational quote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document