Unity Tutorial 06

Unity Tutorial 06


This week I worked on my Unity skills again. This was my favourite week on Unity as I feel like my skills have developed very well over the last couple of weeks. At first, I didn't enjoy doing Unity and felt like it was to difficult and that I wouldn't be able to get good at it but I have felt that I have gotten better and am enjoying the progress that I am making for my final game. I had three different tutorials to watch and complete. I found the three videos helpful. I thought the first tutorial was the hardest to go through and complete. I thought it was the most difficult because there was a lot of things that I had to keep up on and sometimes I would find myself getting stuck or accidentally skipping a bit. It took me a good while to get through but I got there in the end. The second and third tutorials were easier but they weren't too easy to complete. I enjoyed learning and completing the tutorial on the environment as I feel like I can use this especially in my game that I'm planning on making. These tutorials overall are great as they teach me many new skills and also help me to learn skills that I can add to my very own game.
Here's the links to the videos:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document