Introduction

Who Is Aaron Hogan?


My name is Aaron Hogan. I was born on the 1st of March,2000, which makes me 19 years old. I live in Clonsilla in Dublin 15. I went to primary school in St.Mochtas and went to secondary school in Castleknock Community College. I am currently in ITB in Blanchardstown studying Creative Digital Media, I am in year 2. I really enjoy the course and have found out new skills that i never thought I'd be able to do. First year was enjoyable and I made a good few new friends. My favourite module was Web Development as I found it interesting how much stuff goes on behind closed doors to make a website, and i also loved the feeling when you created your own website.

Over the summer, I went to Portugal with my group of friends. It was the best holiday ever! Nothing better than being in the sun with your mates having a laugh and a few drinks around the pool.  I also went to a few festivals. The first one I went to was Longitude in Marley Park. I thought it was so good. I got to see some of my favourite music acts like Ski Mask the Slump God, Dave and many more. The other festival I went to was Electric Picnic in Stradbally. It was a camping festival, which meant I stayed 3 nights in a tent with my friends. It had different music from Longitude, it had more techno/house music at Electric Picnic. I would highly recommend anyone who loves fun to go to either one of them festivals. 


My hobbies are football, going out and music. My favourite football team is Manchester United, which isn't the easiest thing to say at this moment of time, but their still my favourite team. I also play football for Castleknock Celtic in Clonsilla. Last year we won the league. I love going out with my friends, weather its playing football, going to a house to chill out or going to town. I especially love going town to go to clubs. I listen to music everyday. It's been years since I went a day without listening to music. My favourite genre of music is rap. I've been listening to rap since I was about 8, which probably wasn't the best thing to be listening to at that age, but nevertheless I grew up with it. My favourite rappers are Dave, Lil Uzi Vert and Playboi Carti.


An image of Playboi Carti performing.


In my spare time I like to play playstation. My favourite games are Fifa, GTA and Fortnite. I also wrote about my favourite video game in one of my first blogs, I'll leave the link to the blog here, I recommend you give it a read:https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8026898127756333161#editor/target=post;postID=7471657702045886140;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=2;src=postname .

I hope that information helped you learn more about who Aaron Hogan is, thanks for reading :-)



Comments

  1. Hi Aaron!

    Great blog it was so interesting reading about you. I love you blog layout it's really nice and easy to navigate! I like web dev too but getting a bit anxious about the thought of it this year hopefully its as fun as last year though!

    great introduction though cant wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaron, I enjoyed reading through your intro blog and getting to know more about you. Like you I enjoyed doing web site development last year and got to create my own web site for myself. It is interesting to hear about your tastes in music, I personally have never heard of these rappers you have listed but I plan to give them a listen and hear the magic for myself. Grand Theft Auto is a fun game indeed and is great to play to kill time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well a good day to you Aaron.

    I have very much enjoyed my reading of your splendid blog. It seems that you have had a very exciting life indeed and that you have been all over the country seeing all of these concerts and festivals. I must say that you have a very interesting taste in Music indeed.It's good to see that you have had an educational experience from your first year in college and that is good to hear, old sport. Also a very interesting choice of favourite games indeed too.

    My hat goes off to you and i look forward to reading more of your blogs.
    Cheerio!!

    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi aaron loved reading your blog and getting to know a little bit more about you! Thats cool that your favourite module was Web Development as I found it very difficult and stressful. Your holiday sounded great wish I went somewhere in the sun! The look and layout of your blog is very good and easy to find everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aaron,

    I also really liked web development in year one and I also received great satisfaction when seeing the end product of my own website. What part of Portugal were you staying in on your holiday? I am so jealous you got to see Dave live. I have been listening to his songs religiously lately. I also used to play for castleknock celtic a few years ago. This was a really interesting blog, I look forward to reading more of yours in the future.

    -Ciaran

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Aaron,

    I really enjoyed reading your introduction and learning more about you. I liked web development last year too and would agree that the feeling of completing a website is so satisfying. Your summer sounded great! I've also been to Portugal and thought it was amazing too. I look forward to reading more of your blogs!

    - Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Aaron,

    I have really enjoyed reading your blog about yourself. It is very interesting as I did not know much about you!

    I love Portugal to go on holiday, it is such a stunning place! I would love to go back, there is nothing better than being on a holiday with your mates having a couple of drinks.

    Anyway, can't wait to read of your blog! :)

    -EH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Aaron
    I really like the layout of your blog it gives your post’s a good colour. I also have to agree you get a great feeling satisfaction when you make a website. Portugal seems like a good place to go on a lad holiday so it must have been fun. This post is a good way for people in our to get to know you.
    Jamie Gannon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heya Aaron!
    My birthday is on the 2nd March so that's awesome. I'd love to go to Longitude as well one day! Never heard of any of those rappers, I'll have to give them a listen.
    ~Pawel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Aaron,
    I'm glad that web dev was your favourite module in first year, it was my favourite too. I would love to go to Portugal on a holiday so if I ever go i'll go to you for any recommendations. A few years ago I used to play football for Maynooth Town and like you my favourite team is Manchester United (even though they are going through a rough patch). I really enjoyed reading this blog and can't wait to read many more.

    -Michael

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Game Design Document