My childhoods favourite game

Fifa



An image of a Fifa cover used for the 2019 edition of the game.

My favourite game is Fifa. Fifa is a game which comes on every console. It is a game based on football. It allows people to play online/offline as any football team in the world. Players can play against the computer or against their friends. 


It is my favourite game as it was the very first game I got with my first console,Playstation 2, although I wasn't good back then and i would get very annoyed while playing the game but now i'm good at the game but still find ways to get annoyed at it. Fifa is just a great game to me because i'm a huge football fan so I can really relate to the game while I am playing it. I get to play against my friends online and in person , and I'll tell you something , their is no better feeling than scoring a 90th minute goal against your friend. I've had the game since Fifa 09, which was in 2008, I have since then got it every single year and enjoyed every minute of it ( excluding the minutes when i'm losing in the match ).

Thats my blog on my favourite game of all time, Fifa. Thanks for reading :-) 


Comments

  1. Hi Aaron,
    I liked reading this blog about your favourite game because I gained some insight into what it's like. I've only ever played it once or twice but i'm not very good. After reading this I might give it another try. I know what you mean about getting angry at times during it as it's a very competitive game. I look forward to reading more of your blogs!

    - Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document