Thoughts on Technology Tools

Technology Tools


I learned about the different types of technology tools that I will be using throughout the semester. The tools include Blogging, Bookmarking, Image Editing and Graphics Creation. After reading about the type of tools, I am looking forward to learn more about computers, because I'm very interested in computers and enjoy learning more about them. I'm familiar with bookmarking and image editing, and I'm now getting more and more familiar with it the more I do it. I'm enjoy blogging a lot and can't wait for people to read mine and also for me to read theirs. I enjoy this type of online environment because you can do your work as quick as you want and can really get ahead of the work. I'm looking forward to learning more about graphic creations and image editing. 


A image of photoshop on a laptop.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document