Workshop 1

WORKSHOP 01


In the Workshop, We started off by writing down on paper on what worked well for us last year. I felt like my final product was always good and took me a lot of time and effort. The only thing I wish I had done is started my assignments as early as i can because I tend to put off some of my work til a few days after we could have started, but I still feel happy about my final work.  We then had to share our answers to the person next to us , I thought this was beneficial because I got to see if someone else had the same thought about themselves as i did about last year. The person also felt like they would leave things a bit late. We then got into group of 4s and compared our own personal thoughts on last year. I think everyone said that they left projects/assignments a little late for some modules but all were happy about their end product. I enjoyed working in groups. I enjoyed it because I got to see what people in my class felt like worked for them the best and also got to see what they feel like they lacked a bit in first year. I would like to do more group work in the future as it gets you to know more about the person.  I like writing about my experience on the reflection of last year because people can see what I felt I did good or bad last year.
Image of people working in a group.

We then done an exercise that included traffic lights. We had to describe in the best way we could in the given situation. It was a bit difficult to understand it and get it right but as it went on I think everyone got the hang of it. After that, we had to crate a chart showing the the steps to the solution for the traffic lights. Although it was quite confusing at the start, it didn't take long to understand the process. We then had to present our solution to everyone.

Overall I felt that the workshop was very helpful because I got to learn more about my classmates and also I got to work with some people I've never spoken to before.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document