Assignments first impression

Assignments


My first impression on the extra credit assignments were that some stuck out to me a lot. One that stood out to me was the 'Growth Mindset' one. After learning a good bit about growth mindset during the week, I am really interested to see what else I can learn about it.Also the ''Tech Tasks' stood out to me. I really liked the sounds of learning more web-based technology. This is unlike anything we've done in other modules. The fact that you could have missed work but you can use extra credit to make up for it is very good, because normally if you miss your in other modules , theres normally no way you can make up for it, so I really like the extra credit that we're able to gain. Also, you can also use extra credits to get ahead and finish work earlier which is a benefit if some want to get the work out of the way.

A meme of a cat being 'amused' by extra credit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document