Alpha

Alpha


This week I have worked on my game. I've decided to not have 10 different items that the player needs to collect as there are no assets for the items I want, so I have decided that I am just going to have 10 footballs that the player has to collect.

I had a problem with my coding. I know exactly what coding I need for my game to work but when I was working on it for my game on my own laptop , every time that I would try put in the coding it would send me to dreamweaver, which I don't have bought on my laptop, so it would not allow me to code which is annoying but I will get the coding done in the mac labs in college. I am very confident that I will be able to get my character moving, the timer and the item counter working once I get myself onto the coding.This has annoyed me as I feel like there is not much difference from last week to now as I could not get the things done that I wanted to get done. I've added in screenshots of my game, I have added in where my timer and item counter will be located on the screen when the players are playing the game.

An image of the camera angle I am going to use.

An image of what the game looks like from a far.


Overall, this week I was annoyed about the coding but I know I will get the coding added in when I get to college as my laptop is not allowing me to use it. So overall, I have not meet my targets but I know I will complete the target.

Comments

  1. Hi Aaron!

    Your game looks great! Great idea. You're set up looks really plain and simple its good- may i suggest about maybe adding a stadium to the background give it a bit more life rather than the unity set up?

    I am struggling with coding too, it's really difficult to wrap my head around. But your whole game looks well, good luck with the rest of your game!

    great job
    jen c byrne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaron! looks like you have really come along well with your game, i love the idea and cant wait to see the finished product. sucks about your coding though!
    are you going to be adding a different skybox to your game or keeping it with the original? there might be one with a stadium stand?
    Ive also struggled a lot with the coding but youll get there, at least you can code in college.
    I can't wait to see the finished product

    -Alex

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document