Unity Free Tutorials

Unity Free Tutorials


My Thursday did not go off to a good start because I was clearing my desktop and didn't realise my game folder was there and I ended up deleting it, so that means I have to start all over again but I will get the game fully done for the deadline.
I know what assets I need and also I know how to create the items I did.

This week I had to watch 2-4 Unity tutorials to help me with my game. I found 2 tutorials that will help me towards my final game.

The first tutorial I looked at was how to make items collectable and how to add a scoreboard to my game. I need items to be collectable because without it my game would not have any function. I am hoping I will be able to add this part to my game as it is one of the most important parts of the game. The second part of this video shows me how to add a scoreboard to my game. I needed a tutorial on how to add this to my game because I need to have a scoreboard so the player knows how many of the 10 items they have collected so far in their time of playing the game.
Here is a link to the video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0lx90n0s-4

The second tutorial I watched was about how to add 'You Won' to the end of the game. I wanted to add this into my game because I wanted the player to know when they have won the game. This is important because the player needs to know when they won the game.
Here is a link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UdDlgkcyGo


An image of the phrase 'Game Over'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document