Unity Tutorial 05

Unity Tutorial 05


This week , I watched three videos on Unity. The videos are 'tutorial 6,7 and 8'. I enjoyed these tutorials as I do every week, but one thing I wish was that the tutorials were the same as last week, when it was just text and screenshots instead of videos. I don't know why but I feel like it is easier for me to keep up and follow the tutorials when their in text form instead of videos. I found 'tutorial 07' to be the most exciting and interesting tutorial out of all of them. I found a connection to this tutorial because I like in game when there are weapons involved.  Although, it was confusing to get the understanding of everything needed to make the weapon move and work perfectly. It took me a while to get the everything working to get the weapon to work but I got there eventually. It is a great benefit for me to know how to add weapons into a game because I'm sure in the future that if I was making a game that I would like to implement weapons into my own game. I didn't find the other tutorials too challenging but these tutorials take time and once you take your time with it and not rush it, you'll get there eventually. I am feeling like I'm getting better and better at Unity. I'm getting a greater understanding of it each time I practised. I've started to go back over the old tutorials and do them again so that I keep building on my skills on Unity.

Link to the tutorials:

Tutorial 06:https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1239&v=Um2OqFLhBUM

Tutorial 07:https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=TWOv7qVczuc

Tutorial 08:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5eVTsVLT3s


An image of weapons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document