Unity Tutorial 5

Unity Tutorial 05


This week for Unity, I did two tutorials. 

Here is a link to the two tutorials I done:

Lesson 2.4 Collision Decisions
The first tutorial I done was the last tutorial for the third game we created. I found that adding the scripts that sometimes it would not work and I did not know how to fix the problem, so the game does not fully work but I tried for ages to understand what the problem was but I just could not fix the problem. I could not get the game to work as much as I wish. Overall, I did not enjoy this tutorial that much as I found it quite annoying and difficult. 
The second tutorial was different from any other tutorial I did as we had to do more of the work on our own. This was the hardest tutorial I had to do this semester. It was very challenging because I had to do most of the work on my own. It took my about 2 days in total to work it all out. I had to ask my classmates for help on some bits as I was struggling to get some of the coding right.

Overall, I was happy enough with how the tutorials ended up.
An image of my game
An image of the script problem I was having

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document