Unity Tutorial 04

Unity Tutorial 04


For this week Unity tutorial task, I done three Unity tutorials. I think I enjoyed these tutorials more compared to the past two weeks as I felt like my Unity skills were not up to the same standard as they were before the break but I feel like I am used to Unity once again.
The three tutorials I done this week were:

-Lesson 2.1 Player Positioning:https://learn.unity.com/tutorial/lesson-2-1-control-player-bounds-with-if-then-statements?courseId=5cf96c41edbc2a2ca6e8810f&projectId=5cdcc312edbc2a24a41671e6

-Lesson 2.2 Food Fight:https://learn.unity.com/tutorial/lesson-2-2-launch-projectiles-by-instantiating-prefabs?courseId=5cf96c41edbc2a2ca6e8810f&projectId=5cdcc312edbc2a24a41671e6

-Lesson 2.3 Random Animal Stampede:https://learn.unity.com/tutorial/lesson-2-3-random-animal-stampede?courseId=5cf96c41edbc2a2ca6e8810f&projectId=5cdcc312edbc2a24a41671e6

My favourite tutorial was the third one, Lesson 2.3 Random Animal Stampede. This was my favourite one because it was the most fun to do. When I was able to make the stampede happen I was very happy with myself. This tutorial was the most difficult and took my a long time to complete. I found the scripts were confusing at times which made it harder for me.

I had a problem with my laptop at home when I tried to add scripts to the game. It came up with an error saying that I was not able to add a script, so I had to finish them in college.

A screenshot of the problem my laptop had with adding Scripts.



Overall, I enjoyed doing the tutorials. I will have to go into college to get screenshots of my finished tutorials so I will make sure to add them to this weeks and last weeks blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document