Unity Tutorial 03

Unity Tutorial 03


This weeks Unity tutorials were fun but took a bit of time to get it done. I done two tutorials for the Unity create with code. The two tutorials were:

-Lesson 1.4 Step into the Driver’s Seat 
-Challenge 1 & Quiz Plane Programming 
I enjoyed doing both of them. The first tutorial was a continue on from last weeks one where it had the car in it. This week we were able to make the car move which I found very fun as when I finished it. I did find it challenging at the start to make the car move but I just made a typing error. I am finding the coding okay but I keep making small mistakes which do take a good bit of time to realise where I went wrong, but I think I am getting better with the coding.

The second tutorial was different from the others as we had to fix the plane. I found the text tips to be very good and they helped  a lot as I am not that skilled with coding in Unity. I found the tutorial fun to do and I felt great when I got everything working.

I am looking forward to next weeks tutorials.



An image of the car tutorial.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document