Unity Tutorial 02

Unity Tutorial 02


A new semester means learning more in Unity. In the first semester, I was not a big fan of Unity at the start but by the end of it I really enjoyed it.  I am excited to learn more skills. I choose to do the Unity create with code as I feel like I would enjoy it more. I did three tutorials for this week.
They were :
Lesson 1.1 Start your 3D Engines 
Lesson 1.2 Pedal to the Metal 
Lesson 1.3 High-Speed Chase 

I found this tutorials very fun. Although it was challenging at the start as I had to get used to everything again in Unity but I got the hang of it very quickly again and enjoyed doing them. I prefer these tutorials over last semesters are they are a bit more fun.

My favourite tutorial was the second one 'Pedal to the Metal'. This was my favourite one because it was the most fun to do and it made me happy when I could move the car. It took me a while to complete these tutorials but I actually enjoyed myself all the way through. I am looking forward to next weeks tutorials and I hope they are just as fun.


An image of the car we are using for the tutorials.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document