Reading 6

Reading 6

This week for reading 6 task I had to do the body paragraphs. My week this week was difficult. I am finding this semester work to be hard and I feel like I need to go back to some weeks and add loads to them because I feel like due to them not having much work and research over them makes the rest of the weeks harder. 

My two topics are Navigation Mechanisms and Game input Devices. I feel like these are hard enough to get much research to link to each other. I just feel like I am doing the research wrong and feel overwhelmed by not getting enough work done. 

Next week, because we have a free week I am going to go back to past weeks and add more to them and do much more research because I know I have not done enough because I am finding this semester much more difficult compared to last semester. I find it hard to do research on the topics I have. 

I have tried my best to get some sort of work done for the body paragraphs but I do not know if this is right.

-I am going to talk about the different types of input devices for different consoles eg, mouse for computer.

- The types of navigation Mechanisms in games eg, the circle map in GTA IV.

-The reasons for navigation in games.

-The role of input devices in the gaming experience. Link to article: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/221436824_The_role_of_input_devices_in_the_gaming_experience

- Most famous input devices

-Most famous navigation in games known across the world

I will take next weeks break as a week to sort all my work out and do a lot more research.


An image of a navigation mechanism in GTA.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document