Unity Tutorial 06

Unity Tutorial 06


For this weeks Unity tutorials, I started on a new prototype, Prototype 3. I found this tutorial to be the best one so far. I had to complete three different tutorials to complete this weeks task.

The links to the three tutorials:

One strange problem I kept having was when I would use the tall layout, it would not allow me to add the script to the player. I did not know why this problem kept occurring until I randomly changed layout and then it allowed me to add the script. 
The first tutorial was pretty much setting up the whole scene and getting our character to start working. I found this tutorial to be the easiest one of the three. The only problem I had was the script problem that I stated earlier.
The second tutorial took me some time as the coding was getting confusing at parts.
The third tutorial took the longest to do and I found myself being stuck on it for a while because some of my coding was put in wrong.
Overall, this weeks tutorials were hard but felt very rewarding when I got it all working. I am very happy with how my skills are getting along since the start of the year.

An image of my new layout as my other custom layout would 
not let me add a script to the player.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document