Reading 2

Reading 2


Hello there, after a very good break I am back with the blogs for semester 2. This semester we are creating our own book. I had to pick 2 subtopics within a chapter. I choose chapter 11: creating the user experience, the 2 subtopics I have chosen are ' Input Devices' and 'Navigation Mechanisms'.
I hope I am doing this right as I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what exactly I have to do, so I am praying that I am doing this right.

I did research by googling these questions:
- How do you create good user experience?
-What is game input devices?
- What are some examples of game navigation mechanisms?
-What are some examples for user experience input devices?

I found out a lot of important information when I asked these questions and feel like I have gained a lot of knowledge on my topics and have a better understanding of them.

I am going to go to the college library and see if I can find any useful books there to get a better understanding on user experience.

These are some articles I found helped me a lot:

User Input and the Mobile User Experience – We’re All Thumbs Now or Maybe Not:

https://www.interaction-design.org/literature/article/user-input-and-the-mobile-user-experience-we-re-all-thumbs-now-or-maybe-not

Designing Web navigation: Optimizing the user experience

https://books.google.ie/books?hl=en&lr=&id=LC0cG-vFJbcC&oi=fnd&pg=PR10&dq=navigation+mechanism+user+experience&ots=CYlZ-plW3d&sig=2cjo45InMx9Ee1XCuTBUljXhYUU&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=navigation%20mechanism%20user%20experience&f=false


An image of what user experience is.
A screenshot of the folders I created.

Thanks for reading my blog :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document