Unity Free Tutorials

Unity Free Tutorials


This week for my Unity task, I had to find more tutorials to improve my game. I found two tutorials to help make my game better.

The first video I watched was about music in my game. I looked up how to add background music to my game and I found a video titled 'How to play background music in Unity'. This video helped me as I feel my game would be a lot better with music as it would make the atmosphere better. I am hoping I will be able to add in the music without any trouble.  I will have to find the right music that will suit the vibe of my game but that should not be too hard.
Here is a link to the video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB3I4l0AED0

The second video I watched was about adding invisible walls to my game. Invisible walls are very important to my game as they will prevent the player from falling off the map. I found the tutorial very helpful and feel like I will be able to add them in easy enough. I hope they work as they are a big part of my game.
 Here is a link to the video I watched :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDxetaFFbGw

An image of a music icon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document