Beta

Beta


This week for the project task, we had to have our game pretty much done. My game is very close to be fully finished, I just need to make the football items collectable. I tried to do it for a while the other day but I could not get it to work but I will hopefully get it done for the final game. I also added in the timer and score board but they will not show up on the version of Unity on my laptop but they show up on the 2019 version of Unity so that will be fine. I got my character to move and jump which I am very happy with. Here are some screenshots of my game.

An image of the camera angle I will use.

A large shot of my game.

Overall I just need to make the items collectable then my game will be fully done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Prototype

Game Design Document